Duraglass™ 7x11 Baking Dish
- Portable and perfect for potlucks, meal prep and serving dinner.
- Crystal clear Tritan lids are air tight and leak proof.
- Borosilicate glass withstands temperature changes without shattering.
- Can go directly from refrigerator or freezer to the oven and then your tabletop.
- Keeps food fresher longer.
- Freezer + oven + microwave safe.
- Dishwasher safe + BPA free.
HOT OUT THE OVEN.
The Ello Duraglass™ 7x11 Baking Dish is portable and perfect for potlucks, meal prep and serving up dinner. Its crystal clear Tritan lid is air tight and leak-proof, so it keeps food fresher for longer and is perfect for on-the-go. It's also ideal for setting baked goods out on the counter and meal prepping freezer meals, lasagnas or egg casseroles. Its durable silicone sleeve acts as a built-in trivet and protects the glass from scratches and cracks. The Duraglass™ baking dish can go from freezer to oven to table, no need to remove the silicone sleeve!
CARE & USE INSTRUCTIONS
- To freeze, only fill container 3/4 full to allow for expansion.
- No need to remove sleeve for oven + cleaning.
- Oven safe up to 450°F without lid.
- All parts dishwasher safe, no need to remove sleeve.
- Always preheat oven prior to use.
- Do not clean with scouring pads, abrasives, or cleaners containing bleach/chlorine/harsh chemicals.
You can typically expect orders to the contiguous 48 states to arrive within 2-9 business days (via standard ground shipping). Please allow extra time for standard ground shipping to Alaska and Hawaii. The exact arrival time depends on several things including the time of day that you place your order and the address you are shipping to. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and Federal holidays.
Product didn't work out or it wasn't what you expected? We’re so sorry to hear that and want to make it right. We accept returns for items purchased directly from the Ello website within 30 days of your purchase date. All returns or exchanges must be unused and in their original condition with tags attached. If you would like to return a bottle for a refund, please email a request with your original order number in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a prepaid return label for easy return of your merchandise.