Coconut Cloud Smoothie (Erewhon Dupe)
Now is your chance to make the viral Coconut Cloud Smoothie at home! You may be wondering how this smoothie gets its vibrant blue color. The answer is spirulina powder! This superfood is loaded with nutrients and antioxidants that are sure to give your body a boost.
Bring your smoothie on-the-go with our Monterey 24oz Double-Wall Plastic Tumbler!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Ready in: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup coconut cream, chilled overnight
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon blue spirulina powder
- Place chilled coconut cream in a mixing bowl and using a mixer, beat for 30 seconds or until creamy. Add vanilla and continue mixing for 1 minute. Pour into a large glass or tumbler.
- Add coconut milk, banana, mango, almond butter and spirulina powder to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour over whipped coconut cream and serve immediately.