Easy Avocado Egg Salad
For a fresh take on the traditional egg salad, look no further than this Avocado Egg Salad recipe. Creamy avocado and hard-boiled eggs come together in a tangy mayonnaise dressing that's best served on crispy toasted sourdough bread.
Bring this dish to your next brunch or picnic in our Duraglass™ 2 Cup Glass Meal Prep Bowl. This container features a leak-proof lid and an extra thick silicone sleeve that protects the glass when you bring it on-the-go.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Ready in: 15 minutes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large avocados, peeled, pitted and finely diced
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, for garnish
- Sourdough bread, sliced and toasted, for serving
- In medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mix in
avocado, eggs and red onion. Garnish with parsley
- Divide egg salad evenly between 3 prep containers. Serve with toasted bread.