Healthy Green Goddess Hummus
In the mood for a delicious and healthy snack? Try this recipe for Healthy Green Goddess Hummus. What is Green Goddess you may be asking? It's a popular salad dressing that has a cream base, herbs, and lemon. If herbs are your jam this hummus is for you!
The recipe is super easy to make, simply place all the ingredients into a food processor and voilà you're ready for snacking. Any leftover hummus can be stored in the Ello condiment container set for delicious snacking throughout the week.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Ready in: 5 minutes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon water, or more as needed
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped loosely packed parsley
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped loosely packed basil
- 2 scallions, roughly chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil, for garnish
- Pita chips
- Assorted crudite, such as carrots, celery, and bell peppers
- In a food processor, add chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice, garlic and salt and blend until smooth. If mixture is thick or chunky, drizzle in enough water while running the food processor until smooth, desired consistency is achieved. Add parsley, basil and scallions and process until smooth.
- Place into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve with pita chips and assorted crudite.