Healthy(ish) Edible Cookie Dough
Do you remember helping mom make cookies in the kitchen and sneaking a few bites of uncooked cookie dough? It was simply the best.
Well now you can indulge (somewhat) in those memories with this delicious Health(ish) Edible Cookie Dough. This recipe includes healthy alternatives such as coconut oil, oat flour, and almond milk for a guilt-free dessert.
Simply place the combined dough into an Ello Duraglass™ 2 Cup Bowl and stick it in the fridge for whenever you start to crave something sweet!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Ready in: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1-2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix together coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla and salt in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add oat flour and mix to combine. Add just enough almond milk until desired consistency is achieved.
- Mix in chocolate chips until just combined.
- Store in a bowl and enjoy immediately or refrigerator to stiffen.