Healthy Sesame Noodles
Satisfy your cravings with this super simple Healthy Sesame Noodle recipe! Delicious hot or cold, you can whip up this 10-minute recipe faster than you could order take-out.
Got leftovers? Place them into an Ello plastic food storage containers for the perfect lunch option.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Ready in: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 8 ounces brown rice noodles, cooked
- 1 medium zucchini, spiralized
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Whisk together almond butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, ginger and garlic in a small bowl until combined.
- Combine noodles, sauce, zucchini, cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
- Divide evenly among four bowls.
- Garnish with chopped scallion and sesame seeds.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to enjoy.