Honey Garlic Chicken
We can't get enough of this Honey Garlic Chicken recipe! Tender chicken thighs are cooked to perfection in a honey garlic sauce and then served with broccoli on top of a bed of rice. And the best part? This recipe takes less than 30 minutes to make.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 chicken thighs, skin-on
- 9 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 3 heads broccoli, cut into florets
- 6 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Sear both sides of chicken until browned, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- In small bowl, mix together minced garlic, honey, soy sauce, and chili garlic sauce.
- Transfer chicken and sauce to pressure cooker and cook at high pressure until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- In medium pot, bring 3 quarts of salted water to boil. Add broccoli and cook, uncovered, until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Divide rice evenly between prep containers. Top with chicken and broccoli. Garnish with parsley.