Parmesan Rosemary Roasted Chickpeas
The perfect healthy snack has arrived! These Parmesan Rosemary Roasted Chickpeas are packed with protein and flavor. When roasted in the oven, chickpeas turn into the perfect crunchy snack. Enjoy these on their own or add them as topping to your favorite salad.
Store any leftover in our Duraglass 3 Cup Round Food Storage Container with an airtight lid to keep your chickpeas fresh and crunchy.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Ready in: 50 minutes
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat chickpeas dry using a paper towel and transfer to a large bowl. Add olive oil, garlic, rosemary, cheese and ground pepper and toss to evenly coat.
- Spread the chickpeas onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, tossing halfway through cooking, or until chickpeas are crispy and golden brown.