Single Serving Blueberry Banana Baked Oats
Calling all oatmeal lovers! This Blueberry Banana Baked Oats recipe is made just for you. Simply mix the oats, milk, blueberries, bananas, cinnamon, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Let it bake for 25 minutes in the oven and you’ll have a tasty breakfast treat that's hard to resist.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Ready in: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons fresh blueberries, plus extra for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a Duraglass™ 2 Cup Meal Prep Bowl or small baking container.
- Mix oats, milk, baking powder, cinnamon, maple syrup, vanilla extract and banana in a small bowl. Gently mix in blueberries. Pour the oat mixture into the greased baking container and top with extra blueberries.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set.