(Not Too) Spicy Jalapeño Margarita
Looking to bring a little heat to the classic margarita recipe? Our (Not Too) Spicy Jalapeño Margarita recipe is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy. Make this cocktail the next time you have tacos and your tastebuds will thank you!
Keep your margarita ice-cold in our Clink 12oz Stainless Steel Wine Glass!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Ready in: 5 minutes
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- 3 jalapeno slices, divided
- 1 lime wedge, for garnish
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder, for garnish
- Fill cocktail shaker halfway with ice. Add tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, agave and 2 jalapeño slices.
- Shake mixture until fully combined and well-chilled, about 15 seconds. Strain cocktail into chilled wine glass filled halfway with ice.
- Garnish rim of wine glass with lime wedge and remaining jalapeño slice.
- Dust with chili powder and serve.